Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Skritter not addind new characters in order

asherlee   June 19th, 2011 12:54a.m.

When studying a list of new characters Skritter is skipping over characters and it seems not even adding them at all before moving on the next section in the list.

How do I fix this?

Nystrom   June 19th, 2011 4:07a.m.

I have noticed this to....

asherlee   June 19th, 2011 10:18a.m.

If you go your vocab list, then select "change study settings", then select all the sections of your list, except the one you'd like to have characters add from, in "skip sections", this seems to solve the problem.

nick   June 20th, 2011 1:11a.m.

Which list are you adding from, and which characters did it skip over? Also, did it entirely skip them, or just skip some of the parts?

asherlee   June 20th, 2011 9:19p.m.

I was studying one of my list, ABC, from section C. It only added about 20%, randomly it seemed, of C characters before moving on to section D.

scott   June 21st, 2011 9:10a.m.

I checked your account and it looks like all the words in section C were added.

http://www.skritter.com/vocab/listsect?list=agVza3JpdHIWCxINVm9jYWJMaXN0SW5mbxihhqcqDA&sect=2

They all show up with green dots next to them, which means they're in your studies. Are some of them not showing up when you go to study? Or did you change something that fixed this issue?

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!