Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Lingering character in scratchpad

Lurks   August 13th, 2010 8:46p.m.

Every time I fire up Skritter it shows:
No results found for '殊予'! Click to search again.

In the scratch pad. I kill it but it comes back, it's like night of the living hanzi!

Mandarinboy   August 14th, 2010 12:02a.m.

I had that problem too, after removing such character and the last one in the scratch pad and then start a session I where able to get it removed. I have also been successful in doing that by removing the character and then add a new one and then start a new session.

nick   August 15th, 2010 9:58a.m.

We're planning now on making the scratchpad memory-less. For now, add some character you actually want and you should be able to delete that one by "submitting" with the "cram" button there. Yeah, I know.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!